Renovating can be costly and inconvenient as a homeowner but can also increase the value and enjoyment of your home.
The covid pandemic initially caused concern for the residential home renovation market, however, it has led to a renovation boom in Australia as many homeowners finally have the time and financial means to move forward with long awaited projects in the past year.
This pent-up demand, along with other long-standing market fundamentals such as accumulated equity, has empowered homeowners to continue investing in their current homes rather than face skyrocketing prices in the housing market.
There are many reasons why homeowners renovate including:
- More affordable option
- Beauty and Comfort. Home renovations make a home; aesthetic comfortable, enjoyable, and relaxing.
- Value Addition. Apart from pride, renovation adds value to your home.
- Improved Functionality. Home renovations also improve the function of a home.
- Uniqueness. The style and efficiency of the home are improved by your own unique stamp.
- Update an outdated looking home (old fashioned)
- Enhance the returns on an investment property.
- Avoid stress of buying new home.
- Enjoy the results.
- Getting ready to sell
- To make home ecofriendly