- Top end professional fish tape made from pull-truded glass with special polypropylene outer coating - low friction and high abrasion resistance
- Non-conductive glass increases safety
- Resilient to bending and shear stresses
- Can be repaired if broken using repair kit (Part No. FTRC)
CABLEMASTER Fish Tape is a top end professional fish tape, made from pull-truded glass with a special polypropylene outer coating with low friction, and high abrasion resistance.
CABLEMASTER Fibreglass Fish Tape Features
- Glass is non-conductive, increasing safety
- The composite fibreglass rod, tracks in straight lines down conduits, unlike plastic equivalents, which spiral
- The glass rod is highly resilient to bending and shear stresses, allowing it to turn in small radiuses
- The glass rod can be repaired if it is broken, using repair kit below
- Nominal maximum load: 100kg
- Weight: 1kg
- Rod Diameter: 3mm
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.