- Locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 19 mm deep
- “Ready” light indicates when calibration has completed successfully
- “Edge” light indicates when the tool is over a stud edge
- Patented SpotLite® Pointer shines an arrow-shaped beam on the wall to mark the target
- Zircon’s patented “over-the-stud” indication alerts user to start the scan in a new location if scanning begins over a stud
The Zircon StudSensor
EDGE stud finder finds the edges of wood and metal studs behind walls. The easy-to-read display and patented SpotLite.
Pointer System clearly identify the edge of the target. The patented pivot pinch grip design allows for a comfortable, secure hold in either hand, at any angle.
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.