- Find ferrous and non-ferrous metal up to152 mm deep in concrete and other non-metallic surfaces
- Automatically differentiates between magnetic metal (such as rebar) and non-magnetic metal (such as copper pipe)
- Shows the depth of metal from the surface in both inches and centimeters
- Ideal for finding and/or avoiding rebar, cables, pipe, nails in reclaimed wood, nails/tacks in studs behind lath & plaster walls, electrical boxes and conduit, and more
- Low battery indicator for optimum performance
With the Zircon MetalliScanner® MT6 metal locator, locate embedded metal before your drill bit or saw blade does.
This powerful dedicated metal scanner is the tool you need if you are sawing concrete slabs or walls that contain rebar, conduit, or plumbing. It can locate metal up to 6 inches (152 mm) deep in solid concrete and other non-metallic surfaces.
The MT 6 locates, and differentiates between, ferrous and non-ferrous metal and indicates the target depth in inches and centimeters.
When approaching a metal object, a large plus (+) sign appears on the display. When the plus becomes a minus (−), the tool has crossed over the target and is now moving away.
Use the MetalliScanner® MT 6 to find or avoid rebar, cables, pipe, nails in reclaimed wood, nails/tacks in studs behind lath & plaster walls, electrical boxes and conduit, and more.
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.