AC Voltage: 50 to 600V
Selectable direct contact and non-contact method
Flashlight LED front tip
Quick and accurate detection of cable breaks
The T7150 is packed with features including continuity and live line indication, built in torch and a high quality chrome vanadium molybdenum steel screwdriver tip that fits into Australian socket outlets.
Indication of Voltage or Continuity is both audible and visual.
- Single pole test through screwdriver
- AC Voltage 50-600V (optical and acoustical)
- Direct contact and non-contact method selectable
- Continuity test from 0-3 M+Â«
- High quality screwdriver tip
- Quick and accurate detection of cable breaks
- Detect presence of voltage at outlets, lighting fixtures, circuit breakers
- Super flashlight via LED in front tip
- Glow lamp in back cap
- Audible alarm warning when voltage present
- 3 switchable positions to select functions
Safety and Compliance
IEC611010-1 CATIII 600V Pollution degree 2
WARNING! Do not take risks. Serious injury or death may result if not used correctly. Non-contact voltage detectors are only to be used by a competent person after reading the instruction.
CAUTION! Non-contact voltage detectors must be proven on a known live source before and after testing. An absence of detection does not mean the circuit under test is dead.
Voltage: 50 ~ 600 V
Continuity: 0 to 3 M+Â«
Frequency: 50 to 500 Hz
Supplied with a blister pack and screwdriver tip rubber shroud and operating manual.
Battery: 2 x 1.5V AAA
Dimensions: 160 x 25 x 21 mm
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.