Available in one or two screw formats.
Clear polycarbonate housing so termination can be visually checked
Rated for normal 240/415V applications, 32 Amp
C32A2 has a brass barrel with two steel screws
Heavy duty insulated screw connectors accommodate a maximum of 2 x 6mm- cables, and are made in one and two screw formats, the two screw being for the earth.
Insulated Screw Connector Features
- Clear plastic housing so that termination can be visually checked
- Soft plastic housing with no sharp edges for user comfort
- Nominal 32A rating, dependant on conductor loading
- Rated for normal 240/415V applications
- Supplied in handy screw top jars
Insulated screw connectors are typically used by electricians, in junction boxes for general connections, to connect light fittings, and virtually anywhere in general purpose wiring.
Material Body: PVC
|Terminal Type:||Insulated Screw|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.