- Thinwall heatshrink kit with assorted colours and sizes
- For electrical and electronic applications
- Flame retardant, abrasion and impact resistant
XLP Heatshrink Kit Assorted Colour & Sizes
The XLP Heatshrink Kit contains various colours and sizes of XLP Thin Wall Heatshrink.
XLP tubing is a chemically cross-linked tubing that conforms to MIL-1-23053/5 class 3. It will withstand -75Â°C to 135Â°C for normal operating conditions and 200Â°C for short intervals. Black tubing withstands ultraviolet radiation. Tubing can easily be shrunk with a heatgun or a heat tunnel (Part No. HG2000 or HG2000C).
NOTE: All tubing in this range are flame retardant except clear, which is flammable and conforms to MIL-1-23053/5 Class 2.
XLP Heatshrink Thin Wall Features
• Highly flexible
• Flame retardant
• Abrasion and impact resistant
• For use in all electrical and electronic applications
• In-house cutting facility available for cut sleeves
• Full range 1.5mm to 125mm diameter with 2:1 shrink
• Available in most colours on reels or 4ft (1.2m) lengths
• Full range is UV stabilised
XLP tubing has numerous uses in the electrical and associated industries, including insulation, colour coding and mechanical protection.
Compliant Standards: UL224 VW1 File No. E197423
Conformant Standards: MIL-1-23053/5; JIS
Material: Chemically, cross-linked, thermally stabilised flame retardant polyolefin
Continuous operating temp: -75Â°C to +135Â°C
Shrinkage temp: > 100Â°C
Longitudinal shrinkage: < 5%
Tensile strength: 16 MPa
Breakdown voltage: 25 kV/mm wall thickness
Volume resistivity: 1.0 x 1014 ohm cm
Elongation at break point: 400%
Water absorption: 0.15% max
Flammability: Passed ASTM-D-2671
UV stability: All tubing is stable
Voltage rating: 600V
|Heatshrink Type:||Thin Wall Tube|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.