- Made from Electron Beam Cross Linked Polyolefin
- Operating temperature -75 to +135 degrees Celsius
- Resistant to common fluids, solvents and abrasion
- Clear variant is NOT UL listed, UV resistant or flame retardant
XLP Heatshrink Thin Wall 3.2mm Clear - Reel
XLP tubing is a chemically cross-linked tubing that conforms to MIL-1-23053/5 class 3. It will withstand -75Â°C to 135Â°C for normal operating conditions.
Black tubing withstands ultraviolet radiation. Tubing can easily be shrunk with a heatgun or a heat tunnel (Part No. HG2000 or HG2000C).
NOTE: All tubing in this range are flame retardant except clear, which is flammable and conforms to MIL-1-23053/5 Class 2.
XLP Heatshrink Thin Wall Features
• Highly flexible
• Flame retardant
• Abrasion and impact resistant
• For use in all electrical and electronic applications
• In-house cutting facility available for cut sleeves
• Full range 1.5mm to 125mm diameter with 2:1 shrink
• Available in most colours on reels or 4ft (1.2m) lengths
• Full range is UV stabilised
XLP tubing has numerous uses in the electrical and associated industries, including insulation, colour coding and mechanical protection.
Compliant Standards: UL224 VW1 File No. E366157 Conformant Standards: MIL-1-23053/5; JIS Material: Chemically, cross-linked, thermally stabilised flame retardant polyolefin Continuous Operating Temperature: -75Â°C to +135Â°C Shrinkage temp: > 100Â°C Longitudinal shrinkage: < 5% Tensile strength: 16 MPaBreakdown voltage: 25 kV/mm wall thickness Volume resistivity: 1.0 x 1014 ohm cm Elongation at break point: 400% Water absorption: 0.15% max Flammability: Passed ASTM-D-2671 UV stability: All tubing is stable Voltage rating: 600V
Pre-cut service available for large quantities of tubing to customer specifications. Preferred supply option is a full reel of tubing. If your requirements are less than a full reel, please consider buying 4ft lengths.
|Heatshrink Type:||Thin Wall Tube|
|Pre-Shrink Diameter (mm):||3.2|
|After-Shrink Diameter (mm):||1.6|
|Heatshrink Tube Length (M):||200|
|Recovered Wall Thickness (mm):||0.48|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.