Shielding: overall braid and each pair individually foil shielded
Compliance: RCM/A-Tick (S008), TIA-568-C.2 Cat6A, RoHS
Backward-compatible with CAT5, CAT5e and CAT6
Jacket: Red LSZH
CAT6a Red Patch Lead 10m
Category 6a (CAT6 Augmented) is defined at frequencies of up to 500Mhz, twice that of CAT6.
At these high speeds cross talk, in particular alien cross talk, presents a significant issue to reliable operation. CABAC CAT6A patch leads are individually shielded or PiMF (pairs in metal foil) which help to reduce or eliminate these issues.
CAT6a Patch Lead Features
- Individually tested to ensure CAT6a Component Level compliance
- Double shielded, inner pairs are also individual shielded
- Telstra network fully compliant
- Fully moulded strain relief boots
- Available in a range of sizes and colours
- Backward-compatible with CAT5, CAT5e and CAT6
- 26 AWG
- Jacket Material: LSZH
- ACMA A-tick certified N10227
- ETL conformant to TIA/EIA 568-C
- ISO/IEC 11801 & EN 50288
- ROHS Compliant
|ISO 11801 Class:||Class EA|
|Patch Lead Length (M):||10|
|TIA 568 Category:||Cat6A|
|TIA 568 Wiring Scheme:||T568A|
|Jacket Diameter (mm):||6|
|Cable Jacket Material:||LSZH - Low Smoke Zero Halogen|
|Conductor Material:||Bare Copper|
|Number of Pairs:||4|
|Connector end A:||RJ45|
|Connector end B:||RJ45|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.