Shielding: Overall braid plus each pair individually foil shielded
Compliance: RCM/A-Tick (S008), TIA-568-C.2 Cat6A, RoHS
Backward-compatible with CAT5, CAT5e and CAT6
Jacket: Red LSZH
CAT6a Red Patch Lead 2m
Category 6a (CAT6 Augmented) is defined at frequencies of up to 500Mhz, twice that of CAT6.
At these high speeds cross talk, in particular alien cross talk, present a significant issue to reliable operation.
Shielding is particularly critical in environments with increased levels of noise such as hospitals, telco operations infrastructure, radio and television broadcast applications, X-ray theatres and in the vicinity of mains power transmission lines, switch yards and substations.
Hypertec’s range of shielded CAT6a now includes:
- Keystone jacks
- Keystone couplers
- Unloaded keystone patch panels
- Solid conductor cable
- Patch leads
Hypertec Shielded CAT6a Patch Lead cables feature double shielding where individual twisted pairs are foil shielded, before a final braided wire shield is wrapped around the complete cable bundle. All these shields are connected to the metal frame, which is an integral component of the Hypertec RJ connector.
Features and Benefits
- Individually tested to ensure Cat6a component level compliance
- Fully shielded to minimise noise and ansure Cat6a performance is met
- Backward compatible with Cat5, Cat5E and Cat6
- Toolless termination of jacks reduce installation time
- Ground wire kit is included with patch panel for quick and easy earthing
- Patch leads are overall and individually shielded S/FTP for maximum Cat6a performance
- A-Tick certified
- ETL conformant to TIA/EIA 568-C
- ISO/IEC 11801 & EN 50288
- ROHS Compliant
Specifications: Shielded Patch Lead
- Pack quantity: 1
- Wiring Scheme: T568A
- Shielding: Individually shielded pairs S/FTP
- Jacket material: LSZH
- Conductor size: 26AWG (7 strands)
- Conductor Material: Bare Copper
- Fully moulded strain relief boots
- Lead Diameter: 6.0mm nominal OD
|ISO 11801 Class:||Class EA|
|Patch Lead Length (M):||2|
|TIA 568 Category:||Cat6A|
|TIA 568 Wiring Scheme:||T568A|
|Jacket Diameter (mm):||6|
|Cable Jacket Material:||LSZH - Low Smoke Zero Halogen|
|Conductor Material:||Bare Copper|
|Number of Pairs:||4|
|Connector end A:||RJ45|
|Connector end B:||RJ45|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.